Changes are posted below the picture if you’re interested in what changed!
- Added Feature! – Social Slots. All normal armor and vanity items can be placed here to use their graphical appearance in place of equipped gear without overriding their stat gains.
- New Vanity Items – Tuxedo Shirt and Pants
- New Vanity Items – Plumber Outfit and Hat
- New Vanity Items – Hero Outfit and Hat
- New Vanity Item – Bunny Hood
- New Vanity Item – Fish Bowl
- New Vanity Item – Top Hat
- New Vanity Items – Archaeologist’s Outfit and Hat
- New Vanity Item – Ninja Outfit.
- New Vanity Item – Red Hat.
- New Vanity Item – Summer Hat
- New Vanity Item – Robe
- New Vanity Item – Robot Hat
- New Vanity Item – Gold Crown
- New Item – Leather
- New Item – Green Dye
- New Item – Black Dye
- You can now wear the Jungle Rose in your hair.
- The Water Candle’s enemy spawn rate increase effect now works correctly when held
- Some items that were missing ‘lore text’ in their tool-tips now have them.(Breathing Reed,Grappling Hook Jungle Rose.)
- Ammo items are now listed as Ammo in their tool-tip and Equipable Items that offer no stat bonus list as Vanity Items in their tool-tip. Items used in any recipe now list as Materials, in their tool-tip.
- The Magic Hat now offers 2 Defense to its wearer and the Empty Bucket now offers 1 Defense to its wearer.
- Dungeon Blocks now require at least a Nightmare Pick to mine, unless they are near the spawn location, where they can be mined by any pick.
- Phoenix Blaster has had a reduction of stats to balance better with other items of its tier.
- Gem, Mushroom and Bottle sell values have been reduced.
- Hell Forges above the rock layer can be moved with any hammer, but below require a 60% power hammer or stronger.
- Angel Statues are now more rare of a find.
- New NPC – Bunny
- New NPC – Goldfish (Is also an Item)
- New Enemy – Corrupt Bunny
- New Enemy – Corrupt Goldfish
- New Enemy – Piranha
- New Enemy – Harpy
- New Random Mini- Boss – King Slime
- New Enemy – Bat
- New Enemy – Jungle Bat
- New Enemy – Jungle Slime
- New Enemy – Snatcher
- New Rare Enemy – Dr. Bones
- New Rare Enemy – The Groom
- New NPC – A Clothier will now move into your town when the conditions are met.
- Enemy spawn distance has been pushed back to the maximum resolution to ensure that they will never spawn on the screen.
- Enemy spawn rates have been adjusted to account for the increased spawn distance.
- Enemy projectiles no longer drop hearts or stars when killed by the player.
- The Eater of Worlds now has Higher HP, Def and Dmg, making battling him more difficult.
- Hornets no longer appear as if they are about to flip over while flying.
- The Dead Miner is now a bit stronger.
- Tim’s spawn chance has been reduced.
- Players now have 1 second of invulnerability after they spawn.
- The eat/drink animation now plays correctly.
- Surface Jungle’s are now possible on mud that is on the surface. Jungle trees will auto-grow on their own, as acorns are not usable on the jungle grass.
- Chasms are now less frequent to appear, but always have an orb.
- Mud now ‘blends’ graphically with dirt, rather than stone to add for a more crisp look in Jungles.
- Jungle plants now grow underwater.
- Increased client side security.
- Selecting summon items will no longer cause monsters to summon.
- Players with a name over 20 characters will now get booted from the server.
- Added some minor anti-grief protection.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the client to attempt to summon an NPC during a multiplayer game and crash.
- Added the -host command line parameter to the client.
- Improved server timing, which should help reduce lag.
- Added several new command line and config options. These are listed in serverconfig.txt
- Servers will now output to crashlog.txt before crashing, allowing for more specific bug reporting.
- Clients will now output to client-crashlog.txt before crashing, allowing for more specific bug reporting.
- Screen resolutions now have limits of 800×600 minimum and 1920×1200 maximum.
- Added an option that will pause the game while talking to an NPC or opening your inventory in single player. It defaults to off.
- Added an option to automatically save the world every 10 minutes. Defaults to on.
- Added a prompt to load a world backup if the current world is corrupt.
- Added a check to determine if a world file was loaded successfully.
- Attempting to Launch the game from the Terraria.exe, will now inform you to launch via Steam rather then doing nothing at all with no indication of why.
- Backing out of the port selection screen now plays the correct sound.
- Setting options now correctly align with the center of the screen in all resolutions.
- The settings menu has been reorganized. All video related options have their own menu
- The “Tink” sound now has a more dull sound.
- The Re-Logic splash screen, now scales correctly in other resolutions
Incoming search terms:
- terraria 1 0 4
- free download terraria
- teraria game
- terraria grief client 1 0 6
- Terraria grief client
- terraria free download 1 05
- terraria 1 0 4 download
- terraria 1 0 6 grief client